MARCH 13 to 19.
This week I managed to run 190 kms. On Tuesday my physio was a little too aggressive with a tight and sore right glute. This resulted in my pelvis joint being sore and catching. I have a bit of degeneration in the S1- L5 area. We are trying to loosen my hips pelvic region. Too much too soon it seems. Anyway, I struggled through my training and was thinking that perhaps my physio was not so good. I recall a few years ago I had a tight glute and another physio was so heavy handed that he put me out of running for weeks and it took me month to run pain free. I couldn't put my foot down the next day. He had his elbow into me that hard that he stirred up my pelvic joints. I told my current physio about this but he must have forgotten. Anyway, that has been sorted now and we will be taking it more carefully in future. Love it when medical folk listen so we learn how to get it right or at least do a better job.

No comments:
Post a Comment