Jennelle and I stayed at Mooloolaba to celebrate our 45 th wedding anniversary. Long relaxing walks on the beach in preference to the usual celebrations (must be getting old).
I also managed to fit in a ParkRun and a long run. After my long run, we finally had a chance to get out to Maroochydore and try a out Moo Free Burger and other tucker. My vegan FB friends are always banging on about it. Great tucker, but still contains processed meat replacement. Some of the vegans are very passionate about animal welfare and they do have some solid arguments. Anyway, even with the processed "not meat" it was great nourishing, healthy food and most likely better for the planet too -certainly better for the cows.




Happy New Year Ron.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on over 7k of running last year.
Are you going back?
Best regards,
alan
Hi Alan, No, I am not heading back to Comrades in 2018. I turn 65 in April and will be concentrating on road 21.1 km and marathons. A lot of my running choices depend on the cancer progression. I see my specialist again soon to check on tumours and treatment "options". And then their is the problems i have with my back. The faster running aggravates it no end. That said, i did get a dispensation email from Comrades. It is so very, very tempting to go back.
DeleteIntegratePHYSIO near Strathpine provides excellent knee pain physiotherapy. Their trained therapists employ novel approaches to alleviate pain and restore function. I saw progress and now live an active, pain-free existence.
ReplyDeleteKnee Pain Physio Near Strathpine